Recent content by hexumhawk

  1. hexumhawk

    Do we get a BOAF?

    I personally loved them but I guess all things must come to an end. Or maybe Doodle will Michael Jordan us with an "I'M BACK" thread when we least expect it.
  2. hexumhawk

    Do we get a BOAF?

  3. hexumhawk

    LA judge goes against NCAA and let's LSU take back two nfl tryout players

    Microcosm of what is wrong with our judicial system
  4. hexumhawk

    Do we get a BOAF?

    Only @Hawk-A-Doodle-Doo knows the answer. You can't rush these things
  5. hexumhawk

    Do we get a BOAF?

    With a new season comes renewed hope. Do we get a BOAF to please the football gods? Time will tell.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC names Football Players of the Week after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football Pete Thamel makes box office analogy for Trojans: 'This USC seems like the same movie'