Recent content by HillsOfWestwood

  1. HillsOfWestwood

    sorry, I didn't notice the red notification alert till now. Did you take the Big Board down? Of...

    sorry, I didn't notice the red notification alert till now. Did you take the Big Board down? Of course, now I can't find it. Shoot me a link and I'll double check if it still has the same formatting issues for me. (I work in tech and my OS and browser auto-update, so I'm a pretty good test case...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Hank Brown listed as questionable for Iowa vs. Washington on Tuesday availability report
  5. 05 On3 Football Kirby Smart raves about Keelon Russell, 'backyard' play style from Alabama QB