Recent content by Hlstone

  1. Hlstone

    Not great news…

    That is Pat Downey and 2 of the Ferrari brothers.
  2. Hlstone

    The "Off Topic" discussion thread

    How did you haul that guy to the butcher shop?
  3. Hlstone

    Season Ticket Invoices

    Brownie, I would have included you, but you forgot the sprite last year. (Silly inside joke gang. Please don't think about it)
  4. Hlstone

    Season Ticket Invoices

    You guys need a PSUPaul in your life. He is a logistics and ticket genius.
  5. Hlstone

    '26 U20 World Championships (8/16 - 23) thread

    Nova, Did he look like he was lighter that the other guys at his weight to you?
  6. Hlstone

    Penn State legend David Taylor on his Oklahoma State program possibly facing the Lions one day: 'We’ll save one date every year'

    I think it benefits our program more than OkSU. We would sell out BJC, only Iowa, OSU, and maybe Nebraska would do that. OkSU has sold out their season tix this year. So they dont benefit monetarily from our visit.
  7. Hlstone

    Ranking Series #4 - Budapest

    No. He was practicing today.
  8. Hlstone

    '26 Fargo (7/10-18) thread

    I thought ot was funny. But I know your brother's sense of humor.
  9. Hlstone

    OT. BBQ, Smokers and other fun things.

    You are the taco King!!!
  10. Hlstone

    '26 Final X, 6/19 (and 9/25), thread

    He is doing personal appearances for $ and some camps. I think he is training mma too.
  11. Hlstone

    '26 Final X, 6/19 (and 9/25), thread

    Dake's singlet is bada$$
  12. Hlstone

    '26 Final X, 6/19 (and 9/25), thread

    They will run right after the 2nd round. So Nerf is probably correct .
  13. Hlstone

    '26 Final X, 6/19 (and 9/25), thread

    Does anyone know what time it starts?
  14. Hlstone

    Gorriaran Trivia

    I was just as baffled my friend
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA enters the bracket
  2. 02 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  3. 03 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Rankings: ESPN shakes up FPI Top 25 after Week 6 results
  5. 05 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets