Recent content by HogsOfTheRoad

  1. H

    My all time unc cheater u starting 5.

    King Rice Dante Calabria Mahktar N’Diaye Tyler Hansbrough Kris Lang
  2. H

    What is wrong with Irving?

    My guess is: He’s an alcoholic.
  3. H

    Thoughts and prayers for UNC Charlotte

    Where were all the good guys with guns?
  4. H

    Thanks Zion

    I love Zion
  5. H

    Who would you rather play?

    Lol. I just have that terrible gut feeling they’re gunna win it. Absolutely do NOT want to see them in the championship.
  6. H

    Who would you rather play?

    I know it
  7. H

    Who would you rather play?

    kentucky will win if we play them again
  8. H

    God forbid...

    Ain’t happening. Cats 81-69.
  9. H

    Going To Be Tough To Beat Auburn

    I have a feeling it will be a close game, but cats by 10-12.
  10. H

    The Brotherhood

    Let’s Go Blue Devils.
  11. H

    Everytime Cal is 1 or 2 seed at UK....

    Relax and enjoy it, people cause kentucky will win the championship. It’s gunna happen.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Chris Del Conte addresses 'embarrassing' conduct, celebrations from Texas players vs. Tennessee
  5. 05 On3 Football Brian Kelly: 'Take Luke Fickell off that hot seat' after Wisconsin's comeback win vs. Penn State