Recent content by hooks

  1. H

    Crazy if true , Super Bowl related

    Yeah I know what he’s saying I don’t think it’s accurate that a state could levy a full years taxes on 7 or 8 days of work salary in said state. It can be prorated as I understand it. I could be wrong but I’ve dealt with this issue in other states and us territories. They were saying his...
  2. H

    Crazy if true , Super Bowl related

    It’s not true that he lost money I don’t think. He got cali taxed on his bonus and salary while there 7 days as I understand it he still probably netted 400-500k for the week. I wonder if wash state hits the same stuff. Crazy unreasonable either way.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  2. 02 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law
  3. 03 On3 Football Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big 12 football team after Week 4
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each ACC football team after Week 4