Recent content by hoopsig

  1. H

    Does Kansas come to Rupp next year?

    Same backcourt, unless Selden leaves. Ellis, Mickelson, Traylor, and maybe Diallo are all gone. Bragg and Lucas back. With Azubuike, Lucas, and Coleby joining the front court.
  2. H

    Has another University done less with more

    I'm no Kansas activist by any means, but don't they only have 3 less Final Four appearances than us? I believe it's 17-14.
  3. H

    Has another University done less with more

    Alright man, let's be realistic here.
  4. H

    College Gameday signs

    "Kentucky girls don't shave" was another sign
  5. H

    Has another University done less with more

    Yes. Many programs have done less with more. Not sure if it's fair to say that the second all time most winningest program (behind us) hasn't done enough.
  6. H

    Tyler Ulis vs. Frank Mason

    Kansas fan here. I know I'm going to get murdered on this thread by you die-hard UK fans but here it goes: I think some of the people on this thread are definitely underestimating Mason. Last season he had 21 games straight scoring 10 or more points. Mason is not a natural PG, he came to Kansas...
  7. H

    why do we have such a hard time recruiting against KU?

    Die hard Kentucky fan, but I think it's ridiculous that people are always showing disrespect towards Kansas and Duke. They are both blue bloods with great histories. I think Kentucky is the best in every category because I am a fan. Bill Self has accomplished terrific things. 10 (or 11, I don't...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football hot seat check after Week 6: Pressure mounts on Mike Norvell, Mike Locksley
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 6 released
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC fines Kentucky $500,000 for fans storming field after overtime win against LSU
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Blue-chip EDGE David Dotson commits to SMU: "I believe in what Coach Lashlee is building"