Recent content by Horse2002

  1. H

    Clinton Football

    Unfortunately not, just stating what I remember. I’d be perfectly fine with Clinton snatching Scronce from you guys!
  2. H

    Clinton Football

    Heard it was Arnette too. Last time I checked winning a few Conference Championships and playing for 2 State Championships was not mediocre. He was also a really good DC at Clinton before Harrells….but carry on…..
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  2. 02 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law
  3. 03 On3 Football Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big 12 football team after Week 4
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each ACC football team after Week 4