Recent content by hplatts

  1. H

    The market is taking a beating. Are you buying,

    I have used an agent since 2002 when I retired and moved my IRA from the company. He changed financial groups in 2012 and I have averaged around 9 % since that date. Being retired I am a little conservative, but have about 40 % in stocks (Microsoft, Costo, Medtronic, Proctor & Gamble, etc. with...
  2. H

    OT…this just passed over my desk for payment, did co$t of seats go up this yr???….

    I buy 8 tickets and it looks like mine went down about $ 500. Ticket prices vary on the schedule/home games. I believe the "seat tax" remained the same. I have 8 tickets on the 1st row in the west upper deck in sections 305 and 304.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 NIL Dan Hurley on navigating the NIL landscape: 'I look at it like it's a poker game'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: USA Today reveals Coaches Poll Top 25 after Week 5