Recent content by I4CtheFuture

  1. I4CtheFuture

    Deion Sanders

    Breaking news: Saban is coming out retirement to coach us..... Here is the link
  2. I4CtheFuture

    In defense of Beamer, Part II

    Did not read, because:
  3. I4CtheFuture

    Why didn't Beamer call TO before the UK two point conversion?

    It wouldn't have mattered with our secondary. IE: going over assignments. And, I genuinely think he was probably in shock they scored and had that "here we go again" sinking feeling like the rest of us and forgot all about the timeout. (Yes, I'm still pissed but I'm typing what I really think...
  4. I4CtheFuture

    I just heard on WYFF - Greenville News that last night may have been the beloved coaches last home game.

    Because of human nature. - With coach A) who everyone wants gone - there is no hope. With coach B) - you restore hope. You gotta stop the bleeding somehow.
  5. I4CtheFuture

    I just heard on WYFF - Greenville News that last night may have been the beloved coaches last home game.

    I'd have no problem with that. None. - But, with the NIL nowadays and recruiting for the future to "build" a team.....that crap is over. You're basically building a new team every offseason, so I wouldn't mind giving XYZ coach a 1 year contract. Interim this year + 1 yr next year to give him an...
  6. I4CtheFuture

    I just heard on WYFF - Greenville News that last night may have been the beloved coaches last home game.

    Hold up my man..... I've been a fan for 50 yrs ..... USC could hire YOU tomorrow to take Shane's place and you could lose every game the rest of the season by 100 points each game, and I would give you a free pass and a pat on the back at the end and say thank you. I don't think there's a...
  7. I4CtheFuture

    I just heard on WYFF - Greenville News that last night may have been the beloved coaches last home game.

    I'm pretty sure this will be the last season for both. And, ironically, I believe the Clemson powers that be CANNOT afford (from a public standpoint, not money) to outright fire Dabo. I don't think that will fly. Like it, love it, or hate it, Dabo is a Clemson man now until he takes his last...
  8. I4CtheFuture

    I really do believe South Carolina does have good practices during the week.

    Just throwing this out there: Possibly the reason we practice good and look good in practice - so the coaches can't see the glaring deficiencies in our secondary - is because Sellers sucks, on the field and in practice. Numbers don't lie. This is the 4th game in a row where the secondary has...
  9. I4CtheFuture

    4th downs

    It's simple math. Sore = 27-24, you kick the field goal to make it 30-24. - You must assume KY will score a TD, which makes it 30-30. If they kick a PAT and it's good, it's 30-31. If they go for 2 for some strange reason and get it, it's 30-32. Either way, you very likely get a chance to get...
  10. I4CtheFuture

    Beamer Could Learn a Thing or Two From This Guy

    I swear, if Ray Tanner or the BOT gets one whiff of this.....he'll be our next HC.
  11. I4CtheFuture

    FROM WHAT I AM HEARING: SHANE BEAMER EDITION

    This is what needs to happen to Beamer and most of the staff and the BOT and some of the players:
  12. I4CtheFuture

    FROM WHAT I AM HEARING: SHANE BEAMER EDITION

    No. I reject this. - Beamer must be fired. - Reading between your lines, what you're explaining is that the BOT doesn't want to pony up the cash that those idiots set forth to begin with. OH, F'N WELL!!!! - Good..... maybe, just maybe being forced to rub their own faces in their own pile of...
  13. I4CtheFuture

    Herbstreit and Clemmons

    So, in short, more of the fraud crap from Clemmons. I should have known.
  14. I4CtheFuture

    Unrecoverable: This program is over; When does it happen?

    It's not just Beamer. It's 134 years of futility. Honestly. - Yes, I'm pissed off but I'm also capable of being rationale while pissed off. It's 134 years of futility. There is honestly no point in continuing this football thing at S. Carolina. I say that because the players are somebody's...
  15. I4CtheFuture

    Herbstreit and Clemmons

    Kirk has a serious crush on those orange frauds and I cannot for the life of me figure out why?? Nothing Clemmons has ever done is legitimate and he knows that. He knows 81' was bought and paid for. He knows about the illegal pick play. He knows about the Ostarine Cheatahs... Why on Earth he...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set