Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
Breaking
AP Poll
Coaches Poll
CFB Scores
HSFB Rankings
NIL Valuations
Search
Current visitors
New profile posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
2026 college football rankings: Danny Kanell releases top 12 after Week 5
'Holy crap': Texas Tech fans stumbled onto Colorado's play sheet. Then the Buffs ran it.
Recent content by IgorStL
Members
IgorStL
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
I
StL @ Dunlap
Yes, we host ESL
IgorStL
Post #29
Nov 15, 2025
Forum:
Edgy's Lost His Mind Free Football Board
I
StL @ Dunlap
28-14 Final
IgorStL
Post #27
Nov 15, 2025
Forum:
Edgy's Lost His Mind Free Football Board
I
StL @ Dunlap
28-14 2:42 left
IgorStL
Post #26
Nov 15, 2025
Forum:
Edgy's Lost His Mind Free Football Board
I
StL @ Dunlap
StL stops Dunlap on 4th down inside the 10. Then Corey Les busts one for 80 yds, then finished the drive with a TD. 28-7 StL 542 left 4Q
IgorStL
Post #25
Nov 15, 2025
Forum:
Edgy's Lost His Mind Free Football Board
I
StL @ Dunlap
21-7 1 min left 3Q
IgorStL
Post #24
Nov 15, 2025
Forum:
Edgy's Lost His Mind Free Football Board
I
StL @ Dunlap
Pick 6 by StL
IgorStL
Post #23
Nov 15, 2025
Forum:
Edgy's Lost His Mind Free Football Board
I
StL @ Dunlap
14-7 StL 130 min left 3Q
IgorStL
Post #22
Nov 15, 2025
Forum:
Edgy's Lost His Mind Free Football Board
I
StL @ Dunlap
StL 7 Dunlap 0 Half
IgorStL
Post #21
Nov 15, 2025
Forum:
Edgy's Lost His Mind Free Football Board
I
StL @ Dunlap
7-0 StL 4 mins left 2Q
IgorStL
Post #17
Nov 15, 2025
Forum:
Edgy's Lost His Mind Free Football Board
I
My Round 2 coverage plans
Any update on the Crete Monee vs Dunlap game? Ihsa site not updating that one.
IgorStL
Post #5
Nov 8, 2025
Forum:
Edgy's Lost His Mind Free Football Board
I
StL 49 Oak Lawn 19 F
42-19 727 4Q
IgorStL
Post #7
Oct 31, 2025
Forum:
Edgy's Lost His Mind Free Football Board
I
StL 49 Oak Lawn 19 F
35-6 H
IgorStL
Post #6
Oct 31, 2025
Forum:
Edgy's Lost His Mind Free Football Board
I
StL 49 Oak Lawn 19 F
35 - 6 StL 846 left 2Q
IgorStL
Post #4
Oct 31, 2025
Forum:
Edgy's Lost His Mind Free Football Board
I
StL 49 Oak Lawn 19 F
28 - 6 StL end 1Q
IgorStL
Post #3
Oct 31, 2025
Forum:
Edgy's Lost His Mind Free Football Board
I
StL 49 Oak Lawn 19 F
21 - 6 50 seconds left 1Q
IgorStL
Post #2
Oct 31, 2025
Forum:
Edgy's Lost His Mind Free Football Board
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
02
On3 Football
Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
03
College Football Playoff
College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
04
On3 Football
2026 college football rankings: Danny Kanell releases top 12 after Week 5
05
On3 Football
'Holy crap': Texas Tech fans stumbled onto Colorado's play sheet. Then the Buffs ran it.
Members
IgorStL
Top
Bottom