Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
Live
CFB Scores
TV Schedule
HSFB Scores
NIL Valuations
Team Recruiting Rankings
Search
Current visitors
New profile posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
Alabama vs. Mississippi State: Live updates, stats & game chat
Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
Mississippi State LB Jalen Smith injured in second quarter vs. Alabama
United Athletic Conference women's basketball primer
Recent content by Ihawkscott
Members
Ihawkscott
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
I
Jack McCaffery in the transfer portal
And he wouldn't back down from anybody either.
Ihawkscott
Post #85
Mar 24, 2026
Forum:
Iowa Basketball
I
Jack McCaffery in the transfer portal
Conner was the kind of player Ben would love to have. He was tough as nails.
Ihawkscott
Post #83
Mar 24, 2026
Forum:
Iowa Basketball
I
JJ with interesting comments about Journey in postgame
Did you watch any of the games? No way she should've started. She got less time later in the season because she simply wasn't producing.
Ihawkscott
Post #23
Mar 24, 2026
Forum:
Iowa Women's Basketball
I
Nebraska fans really have a problem with Iowa
It wasn't because it was Nebraska. It was because we beat a top 10 team.
Ihawkscott
Post #47
Feb 24, 2026
Forum:
Iowa Football
I
Remaining League Games for Top Teams
I think michigan will be favored when they play the hawks
Ihawkscott
Post #5
Feb 16, 2026
Forum:
Iowa Women's Basketball
I
McKenna's game tonight
And a great rebounder
Ihawkscott
Post #62
Feb 16, 2026
Forum:
Iowa Women's Basketball
I
Rodents
Keuter will not i guarantee that also
Ihawkscott
Post #38
Jan 27, 2026
Forum:
Iowa Wrestling
I
Thoughts on Vanderbilt
Totally disagree with that. This dude is the real deal.
Ihawkscott
Post #45
Dec 3, 2025
Forum:
Iowa Football
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
Alabama vs. Mississippi State: Live updates, stats & game chat
02
On3 Football
Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
03
On3 Football
The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
04
On3 Football
Mississippi State LB Jalen Smith injured in second quarter vs. Alabama
05
On3
United Athletic Conference women's basketball primer
Members
Ihawkscott
Top
Bottom