Recent content by ImOnYourSide

  1. I

    If The Playoffs Started Today 3A/4A

    A big problem with the mountain schools is judging the competition and how good they actually are. The competition that the Cleveland/Gaston/Lincoln schools provide is far greater than that of the mountain schools usually.
  2. I

    If The Playoffs Started Today 3A/4A

    nothing like hearing a cannon from the woods
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football BYU RB LJ Martin to miss at least a month after suffering injury vs. TCU
  5. 05 On3 Football NCAA Division I Cabinet approves change to football transfer window