Recent content by IndyCat1995

  1. I

    I want John Calipari arrested immediately

    Lol yeah I was a few beers deep when I posted this
  2. I

    I want John Calipari arrested immediately

    Update: Calipari is currently evading arrest. Last seen running from Alan cutler near nicholasville road
  3. I

    I want John Calipari arrested immediately

    Just called 911. I’ll keep yall updated
  4. I

    The freshmen are the real deal.

    Agreed. Just need the frosh to not **** the bed when it counts this year
  5. I

    Ugo got hurt

    Calipari hasn't seen him
  6. I

    Just wanted to say thanks to my internet friends

    Great memories on this board. Signed up when I was still in college in 2016. Still a part of my daily life. The world is crazy these days but coming here I'm always with a group of people I feel like I know, even though I've met none of you in person
  7. I

    Even though our roster is slim

    Is the OP Cal?
  8. I

    Has Cal just mailed it in?

    It really is fascinating how Cal went from our freaking hero in 2009 to this... Sad. I mean, why is he doing this to his legacy?
  9. I

    Any word on how dickinsons visit went

    It went awful. Cal wouldn't stop petting his dogs and didn't pay any attention to Dickinson
  10. I

    Jamarion Sharp?

  11. I

    Dickinson News

    Need this to happen
  12. I

    Is Big John asleep at the wheel?

    Apparently Cal is meeting with Hunter Dickinson today... you're welcome for this thread
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Keelon Russell vs. Kamario Taylor could be the quarterback matchup of the year
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  5. 05 On3 Football Pitt stuns Virginia Tech on controversial missed field goal call