Recent content by Indycat22

  1. I

    Milan to UK?

    I hope someday I can be a “regular” on a message board. But thanks for the feedback
  2. I

    Milan to UK?

    Can’t help but think this is Stokes all over again. If he Milan was going to UK it would have happened. Seems to buying time increase amount from other program or holding out for something other than UK
  3. I

    Kentucky Zooms Momcilovic

    That should put an end to any chance getting him
  4. I

    Stealing money

    Scott Drew, Baylor – $5.47 million Brad Underwood, Illinois – $5.40 million Mark Pope, Kentucky – $5.25 million Sean Miller, Texas – $5.06 million Matt Painter, Purdue – $4.98 million Buzz Williams, Maryland – $4.88 million Mick Cronin, UCLA – $4.50 million Chris Jans, Mississippi State – $4.40...
  5. I

    Tipton - Blackwell to Duke

    Good news is the cats won’t see either team come tournament time.
  6. I

    SEC conference tournament

    Looks like Wednesday games for the Cats will be the new norm the way things are shaping up
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting USA Basketball October Minicamp: Friday’s 2029 & 2030 top performers
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Another electric 4-star WR set to visit Penn State for White Out game