Recent content by InsuranceCat

  1. I

    I should be able to have butts in the seats! LMK if you still have them (785)341-9439 and text...

    I should be able to have butts in the seats! LMK if you still have them (785)341-9439 and text me the tickets if you can
  2. I

    If TX didn't take em, I'll take 'em!

    If TX didn't take em, I'll take 'em!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade