Recent content by IoffendwithTruth1

  1. I

    The ONE Play That Defines the New Matt Campbell Era

    We cannot play any worse than last week (at least I hope not). I am hoping this team comes out with a purpose and bad intentions. They are talented enough to end this game in the 3rd quarter. However, lets say they win convincingly, my worry is, will that just be a one time emotional victory...
  2. I

    So...we're 54 hours away from what, exactly?

    We will find out. I am hoping its the team that played against Marshall and Buffalo. I cannot imagine the offense playing any worse than it did.
  3. I

    So...we're 54 hours away from what, exactly?

    I 100% agree and from a players perspective, I want to get back out on the field ASAP after a poor performance. The longer I sat, the longer I thought about it.
  4. I

    Stop blaming injuries.

    Well, if they play like they did Saturday, then yes. However, I simply do not believe a team can play any worse. The only trajectory is up and I want to see what that looks like from this team.
  5. I

    Stop blaming injuries.

    Why are we still discussing this past Saturday? Does anybody even know we play Friday, let alone 8 remaining games/opportunities? You can either flush that turd game down the toilet and move on to the next game, or you can continue to cry. I know where I am at. Teams have had very ugly...
  6. I

    Time to face reality

    Why would you cut a sport that has such a winning track record, lol?
  7. I

    Don't look now but.....

    I do not think that is biased at all. I have been telling people around me and on here that the NW game scares me the most. They are a good team that will bite you if you give them a chance. I completely understand everyone's frustration because...well...it is indeed warranted, lol. I look...
  8. I

    Don't look now but.....

    Would Michigan losing to Western Michigan be a good example? Or Notre Dame losing to NIL in 2024? Gotta show up ready to play.
  9. I

    Don't look now but.....

    Outside of our DB getting pushed to the ground (OPI that was missed but it is what it is), our offense was still in bed apparently. Becht looked absolutely terrible, by far the worst game he has ever played IMO. With the way our offense looked and losing by 4; Id would say that is our worse...
  10. I

    Ouch! That game was worse than one might have thought.

    I agree with the TE usage. They are a match nightmare for LBs over the middle.
  11. I

    Tengwall’s breakdown of the 4th quarter

    I do not disagree with anything you said. The questions I have for myself about PSU are, Can our Oline create running lanes against this NW defense? Can our Oline give Becht time to throw? Can our Defense create enough of a pass rush (at this point, I say no)? What we really need to see is...
  12. I

    Tengwall’s breakdown of the 4th quarter

    100% agree. If PSU plays like they did on Saturday, the score will be somewhere around 31-13 with our defense (again) holding them within striking distance but give up something in the end to put it completely out of range.
  13. I

    Ouch! That game was worse than one might have thought.

    The defense will absolutely keep you in games. Pass rush is a very large issue that will bite this team if the offense cannot sustain drives and end with points (especially in the red zone). Red zone offense has got to be better! I say PSU should limit the 13 & 14 personnel packages and run...
  14. I

    Tengwall’s breakdown of the 4th quarter

    LT is bias has he has stated. However, he does call balls and strikes for the most part on the obvious. I think we could all spend the entire season pointing out the issues in this single game alone. Lets move on. NW is a good football team and that would be a great team to right the ship...
  15. I

    Poll: Are you done with Campbell?

    Its Franklins fault, lol.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Way-too-early Top 25 college basketball rankings 10.0: Final lineup projections for 2026-27 season
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 OT Maui Tonata talks Arizona State visit; has Bama on deck, locks in two more game-day trips