Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
New
McMurphy's AP Ballot
CFB Scores
HSFB Scores
Team Recruiting Rankings
NIL Valuations
Search
Current visitors
New profile posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
Buckeyes set a high bar for No. 1 running back: 'I can see myself fitting in at Ohio State'
5-Star PG Nasir Anderson details UNC, Providence & Virginia visits; Discusses what's next in his recruitment
Recent content by Irish son
Members
Irish son
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
I
All I wanted to see was a competitive, well coached, exciting team
Every team is going to be a portal roster
Irish son
Post #50
Sep 12, 2026
Forum:
Rupp Rafters - UK Sports
I
Matt Jones says UK will not have as much NIL for next season
You’re wrong
Irish son
Post #51
Mar 22, 2026
Forum:
Rupp Rafters - UK Sports
I
Pope is now on the clock. Yahoo Sports story.
Was he though? We will find out soon enough
Irish son
Post #43
Mar 22, 2026
Forum:
Rupp Rafters - UK Sports
I
***** Kentucky vs Iowa State Game Thread *****
My 3 year old granddaughter has stronger hands than Moreno
Irish son
Post #725
Mar 22, 2026
Forum:
Rupp Rafters - UK Sports
I
***** Kentucky vs Iowa State Game Thread *****
I hate to be “ that “ guy, but this is coaching malpractice
Irish son
Post #493
Mar 22, 2026
Forum:
Rupp Rafters - UK Sports
I
***** Kentucky vs Iowa State Game Thread *****
This little guy is going to beat us to the basket every time
Irish son
Post #457
Mar 22, 2026
Forum:
Rupp Rafters - UK Sports
I
***** Kentucky vs Iowa State Game Thread *****
Pope’s substitution pattern is unexplainable
Irish son
Post #387
Mar 22, 2026
Forum:
Rupp Rafters - UK Sports
I
Lowe Absolutely Can’t Be Here Next Year Unless..
Good lord, we have some absolutely idiot fans
Irish son
Post #54
Dec 23, 2025
Forum:
Rupp Rafters - UK Sports
I
Johnson needs more minutes
No
Irish son
Post #17
Dec 23, 2025
Forum:
Rupp Rafters - UK Sports
I
Fire Pope (Part 39 I think)
A lot Of dumb people in this thread
Irish son
Post #88
Dec 20, 2025
Forum:
Rupp Rafters - UK Sports
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
College Football Playoff
College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
02
On3 Football
Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
03
On3 Football
Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
04
Rivals Football Recruiting
Buckeyes set a high bar for No. 1 running back: 'I can see myself fitting in at Ohio State'
05
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-Star PG Nasir Anderson details UNC, Providence & Virginia visits; Discusses what's next in his recruitment
Members
Irish son
Top
Bottom