Recent content by iROOT4nu

  1. I

    Age, height, weight

    36 years of age. 180 pounds of weight. 69 inches of height. (5’9”)
  2. I

    Scarlet End Zones Are N

    Maybe next anniversary it’ll be with her favorite Jockey.
  3. I

    Scarlet End Zones Are N

    An anniversary post to your wife, should be about the two of you. I don’t care what your favorite picture is, or who it’s with. I don’t REALLY care either way, but suppose enough to post. It’s the off season! GBR
  4. I

    How Many Yards Will DR Throw For?

    Cmon man, be realistic… 4 Ints is too many.
  5. I

    Notre Dame may be losing their annual game

    Am I the only one that notices when someone mentions the new 16 team playoff format, they always slide ND as having one of the at large spots?
  6. I

    Post spring Top 25

    One of these “top 5” picks in the Big 10 is going to hit one day, and we (hopefully) never look back. GBR
  7. I

    Colorado Loser Suing NFL

    Wonder how much I could get for having witnessed the last 20-25 years of NU Football.
  8. I

    Omaha Lancers

    Raiders will make this list when they draft Shedeur Sanders. Kidding… kinda.
  9. I

    Federal Judge: Division II years don't count toward Division I eligibility

    Go JUCO 3 years then DII for 3 years then be ready for 4+ years of D1.
  10. I

    What matters most in 2025?

    I’m in between 8-9 wins. This conference is tough, even with our manageable schedule. I lean to Rhules “Year 3 Leap”. We have been super aggressive in the transfer portal, we haven’t blinked in bringing in top assistants. 8 wins = conservative 9 wins = expected 10+ wins = exceptional All...
  11. I

    New D line coach, Ekeler, Raiola and Dvoracek Contracts updated

    But is he bringing any players with him? Jokes aside… super excited for this hire. GBR
  12. I

    How many Chiefs does it take to screw in a light bulb?

    Their trophy case is going to need some more light bulbs installed soon.
  13. I

    Rams - Iggles!!!

    How would the refs know if it’s caught in bounds?
  14. I

    Big Bama OT N!! Official

  15. I

    Huskers travel to herkey city as 3.5 underdog

    What a 3! Win this MF in OT!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC, power conferences release statements after Protect College Sports Act passes Senate vote
  5. 05 On3 Football NCAA president Charlie Baker releases statement after Protect College Sports Act advances out of Senate vote