Recent content by Ish0522

  1. I

    I don’t think Hank would do any better-a defense of JON

    Good luck to you and Jim, Mrs. O’Neil.
  2. I

    Nobody Cares 2H thread

    Anyone else notice Hilinski limping? First started before the TD to Robinson
  3. I

    First-half thread for NU vs. Nebraska

    So you guys think it’ll be quicker for JON to rent a car and drive home over night? Or wait to catch a flight back tomorrow morning???
  4. I

    First-half thread for NU vs. Nebraska

    These kids aren’t being put in a position to succeed and that’s on the coaches, specifically JON
  5. I

    First-half thread for NU vs. Nebraska

    405 yards total offense by nebraksa at the half
  6. I

    First-half thread for NU vs. Nebraska

    And then take his foot off the gas in the 2nd half?
  7. I

    Marty is going in folks…..

    Not trying to be funny, but isn’t that what we were asking back in 2019 when A Smith was playing all those weeks?
  8. I

    First half thread

    Sideline reporter said Fitz had a long talk with Johnson and Marty was warming up
  9. I

    First half thread

    Marty coming in. Wgn radio announced it
  10. I

    Will Northwestern Football have Wildcat Alley this Year?

    https://nusports.com/sports/2018/9/14/n-zone-tailgate.aspx
  11. I

    Season Ticket Stuff?

    I checked, I didn’t get them either. I’m sure they’ll come later closer to the game. If you do find out exactly, post it on here.
  12. I

    Will Northwestern Football have Wildcat Alley this Year?

    https://nusports.com/sports/2015/8/31/FB_wildcatalley.aspx Yes it will be open this year.
  13. I

    Lou Help!

    Had the same problem this evening. Logging out and back in seemed to be the fix for me as well.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  3. 03 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Robert Griffin III: Dylan Stewart 'tanking his draft stock' with 'uncoachable' behavior vs. Alabama
  5. 05 On3 Football Nick Saban recalls taking secret interview for New York Giants job while at Michigan State