Recent content by Istvan Teleky

  1. I

    It’s still a long season, enjoy your lucky win

    Enjoy your Freshman year in high school.
  2. I

    According to reports, the game clock in the stadium isnt the official clock

    The issue is college football doesn't use tenths of a second. That's what need the explanation.
  3. I

    WTF!!! Highway robbery, W Mich gets it up the ***, terrible

    Well said. I'm sure videos will surface but my guess is 0.00 on the Stadium clock or they would not have reviewed and gave the 4 tenths explanation.
  4. I

    WTF!!! Highway robbery, W Mich gets it up the ***, terrible

    Stadium clock is the official clock. But yes the opens the door to review every play when the clock is involved. Huge mess,
  5. I

    WTF!!! Highway robbery, W Mich gets it up the ***, terrible

    Ball was untouched with 0.00 on the clock NCAA Rule 3-2-4-a: "The game clock shall not display tenths of seconds." NCAA Rule: The stadium scoreboard is the official clock rule of law. [1, 2]
  6. I

    Is this the year we have a 300 yard passing game?

    I don't believe 300 yd passing games are as important as explosive pass plays are. In my opinion I would say that this is the most important passing stat and arguably overall offensive stat -> College Football Player Stats - Yards Per Pass Thrown Iowa needs to first get on that list. The...
  7. I

    Quarterback battle thread…

    This is the correct response. Just ignore Eyes, there is no value whatsoever to his/her posts. Simply do not read them. If anyone does find the urge to argue, might I suggest taking it to the dedicated thread created just for Eyes. It would be a better place for that battleground AND keep...
  8. I

    90 minute interview with Tim Lester - ANF Podcast

    You did say that. Read what you post before posting because every response from me to you will involve pre-snap motion from here on out. You should learn the game. Its quite obvious you have never played let alone coached. Go to YOUR THREAD and call me and whoever else out you want THERE...
  9. I

    90 minute interview with Tim Lester - ANF Podcast

    Why cant you stay in your lane? There is a whole thread just for you. Go there and provide data clearly showing Brian was qualified for the OC position when hired. Then, while in YOUR THREAD, regale me with more of your in-depth perspective regarding pre-snap motion and it non-impact on...
  10. I

    90 minute interview with Tim Lester - ANF Podcast

    Eyes time would be better spent if he watched more tape to increase his knowledge base. I suggest he start with the impact of pre-snap motion. But that might be another thread?? :unsure:
  11. I

    Receivers

    I've not heard that either at any time while involved in football. Again, maybe you heard it at the junior high or lower ranks? Guessing again that is where your expertise lies. You are extremely good though at taking threads off the rails. Much like a tween would do. Congrats!!
  12. I

    Football recruiting

    Maybe you have but its does not sound like it was at a very high level. Junior high perhaps. No matter. Anyway how about some RECRUITING NEWS???
  13. I

    Football recruiting

    Iowa employing motion, or a particular blocking scheme isn't going to change the presnap reponsibility that DL.. Not sure what your background is, but I don't believe you have played or coached football based on that portion of the statement. That is all.
  14. I

    Mega conferences or more smaller conferences?

    The transition to Web3 has already begun, AI is exponentially ramping up, tokenization is happening with Black Rock, Bitcoin's time chain is being used by the military and the global financial system is now undergoing changes. Everything is moving fast........I don't think 2 super conferences...
  15. I

    Mega conferences or more smaller conferences?

    I think it will eventually be a hybrid of both. 2 super conferences (B1G and SEC) with their own games and playoffs. NFL style And then the "smaller FBS conferences" who will be free to have their playoff system as well. Maybe more like the current FBS style. Bowl games will not go away...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC, power conferences release statements after Protect College Sports Act passes Senate vote
  5. 05 On3 Football NCAA president Charlie Baker releases statement after Protect College Sports Act advances out of Senate vote