Recent content by Ithrowhammers

  1. I

    Who do you got this weekend?

    Hawks by a million!!!
  2. I

    So Hank Brown will start today…

    It seems like the coaches want to do what many on here want...play the guy who is best in games, not practice. So far, they have seen limited or no reps in games. As it stands, they are close in ability based on practice, but that's practice. Since we are trying to win games and not practice, I...
  3. I

    Statement From Texas Tech AD, Kirby Hocutt, On Brendan Sorsby Backlash

    Yeah I've kind of given up on the logic of what is allowable in college sports.
  4. I

    Statement From Texas Tech AD, Kirby Hocutt, On Brendan Sorsby Backlash

    Does TT even have the right to not play him or would they also be liable? Not saying they have any intention of not playing him if eligible, but it definitely puts them in a difficult position.
  5. I

    Who do you want to see win the QB battle?

    Dang it, Bobby!
  6. I

    Next Season

    Was it the guy they brought in who had a record? Then when he got on campus he made another mistake and they gave him the boot?
  7. I

    McCollum

    You don't understand how calling Ben's success irrelevant can be interpreted as discounting that success? I saw Tailgate stating that when Ben coached teams against other programs that had the same resources, he won. A lot! Nobody is questioning that the Big Ten is a different conference from...
  8. I

    McCollum

  9. I

    McCollum

    Should we also ask them if we should discount their record at Drake since it was at a smaller gig?
  10. I

    McCollum

    Would you consider Gonzaga a smaller gig? While both play weaker conference competition, they are still Division 1 and playing with the big boys.
  11. I

    Ben McCollum show

    Maybe talking about the area between two digital mediums? Either way, love that these clips get posted here for easy access!
  12. I

    Where is everyone?

    I assumed everyone was coming over from the Rivals board, but the traffic here is almost nonexistent. Is this what the board would like without Fran posting?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  2. 02 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  3. 03 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Rankings: Coaches Poll Top 25 released after Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Recruits rave about Oklahoma's Red River Rivalry victory: 'Sooners are definitely a hard team to kill'