Recent content by IUT

  1. I

    11-2 record and top 30 ranking before BT starts!

    NU is good. They're quietly getting better, too. I think this is the year you guys pop the champagne on selection day.
  2. I

    Pitino to UNLV?

    Nice game yesterday. Let's see, how many FF has Cal had to vacate? Do you Gomers really think he's all of the sudden decided to run a clean program? LOL!!!!!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting LSU intel: Where things stand with Easton Royal, Ahmad Hudson, more flip targets; Tigers pacing for an elite 2028 recruiting class