Recent content by Jack82930509

  1. J

    UNC Field Hockey 2026-2027

    Heck, Bruning, and Mendez are all in the process of playing this year for UNC
  2. J

    UNC Field Hockey 2026-2027

    I am of the opinion we will lose some games next year. Our lack of playmaking especially up top was very evident in the spring. Obviously we will still be good but I don’t expect us to be #1 all year.
  3. J

    UNC Field Hockey 2025-2026

    I heard that to mitigate the risk of reinjuring her shoulder she is most likely out for the year
  4. J

    UNC Field Hockey 2025-2026

    I have heard she has played great during practice.
  5. J

    UNC Field Hockey 2025-2026

    I know field hockey isn’t your expertise but the article about the upcoming season has a large portion about the goalkeeping position and the transfer portal without mentioning Katie Wimmer who is a transfer from Columbia. She is the most likely player to start in goal for UNC.
  6. J

    UNC Men’s Soccer 2025-2026

    They get virtually no NIL and they will get no rev share.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC, power conferences release statements after Protect College Sports Act passes Senate vote
  5. 05 On3 Football NCAA president Charlie Baker releases statement after Protect College Sports Act advances out of Senate vote