Recent content by James William

  1. J

    Whose at 125?

    Wow,good thing I don't post often!
  2. J

    Whose at 125?

    Old age and too many meds.will do that!
  3. J

    Whose at 125?

    Thank you also brother!
  4. J

    Whose at 125?

    New to this forum stuff,I suppose that means this has been humored previously. Good one anyway. Senior citizen,disabled vet.,Not tech savvy at all.Lucky for the neighbor kids or I Wouldn't be able to do this.
  5. J

    Whose at 125?

    Could Joe Lee make it?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida