Recent content by Jason1743

  1. J

    Sydney Sweeney gambling sex sells

    All gorgeous girls. I hate to admit it, but Miss UNC’s tits are too big. There are far worse things in life than over sized boobs.
  2. J

    Sydney Sweeney gambling sex sells

    I’m fully satisfied to live in the present and enjoy what she has to offer.
  3. J

    BGJ weird presser moment this week

    I don’t get this fascination with taking pot shots at JF. Let’s move on and figure how to get an extra $20 million/year in NIL money so we can compete with the big boys.
  4. J

    2025 PSU Football Tickets Buy/Sell

    I'm looking for two tickets and a parking pass to the Wisconsin game .
  5. J

    Fran Ganter

    Urban was a great coach, but a weasel of a man. He would have turned “success with honor” into “success with DISHONOR.”
  6. J

    Fly Eagles Fly!! Saw this guy on the Ohjo

    I see eagles periodically flying over the Lehigh river. I was in Alaska a few years ago. There were places where Eagles were as prevalent as pigeons in the city.
  7. J

    Michael Jackson The Verdict

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_Michael_Jackson_sexual_abuse_allegations. https://www.google.com/search?q=rent+a+wreck+michael+jackson+anf+the+dentist&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari#lfId=ChxjMe FYI my cousin was the manager of the Rent a Wreck who called his boss when Michael...
  8. J

    Michael Jackson The Verdict

    There is absolutely no doubt that Michael Jackson was a pedophile. He was a very ****** up individual. Long story that I won’t bore you with, but I have a cousin in LA who introduced Jackson to one of his prepubescent victims who later received a $23 million settlement. Jackson was a great...
  9. J

    OT: National Lampoon Magazine.

    Dave’s not here!
  10. J

    Way off topic: Data Centers

    I don’t argue that some sort of development is normal and necessary with proper regulation. What I do argue is location. I don’t want a data center across the street from me any more than I want a Waste Management facility or a nuclear power plant.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
  2. 02 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps becomes law
  3. 03 On3 Football Going viral is in P.J. Fleck's blood, but can the Minnesota coach do it for beating a blue blood?
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Top-20 prospect Paul Osaruyi breaks down his official to Kentucky, reveals schools he could visit next & where things stand
  5. 05 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more