Recent content by Jcookie1

  1. J

    Honest opinion about Arkansas roster

    I am interested to see if Cal's team at Arkansas are injury prone, like we year in and year out had here.
  2. J

    Great now Williams

    Would they both only have one year of eligibility?
  3. J

    Something up with Cason

    I bet he gutted it out and played hurt, unlike others. We are pissed for sure but Wallace should not get much of that venom.
  4. J

    OT: IMG big at 7-5 is the world’s tallest teenager

    Saw him in a tournament here in Florida. He has a long way to go before UK would be interested. I’ll put it like that.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The Big Ten's weak early scheduling is main reason college football ratings are down
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 5 trades
  4. 04 On3 Basketball John Calipari clarifies comments on player pay, PCSA: ‘I am GREAT with my guys making money’
  5. 05 On3 Basketball Marcus Spears reacts to John Calipari's complaint about NIL spending, comparison to coaching salaries