Recent content by jd407

  1. J

    OT Neb to OT

    I flipped it on just in time for the two point conversion. Wow. Great!!
  2. J

    Nebraska Ties Miami, 30 secs left !

    Yup!!!! Lol
  3. J

    man miami's a dirty team

    TIED!!!!!!! Lol
  4. J

    I STILL support Coach Flood. Do you ?

    I still support him. -formerly thad23
  5. J

    I STILL support Coach Flood. Do you ?

    You just got excited thinking about Dino Babers or Tom Herman possibly coaching here. We know you think very highly of them. We'll let i9t slide this time. lol -formerly thad23
  6. J

    Oh wow this could be something...4 star TE anyone?

    Interesting. Btw, how many people would be losing their minds if we lost one of our top recruits this quickly? And UCLA has lost 2 including Snoop's son.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Jadan Baugh on Florida win, Heisman pose: 'I've been sending a message all year'
  2. 02 On3 Football South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back
  4. 04 On3 Football Josh Pate: Shane Beamer's time at South Carolina has 'run its course'
  5. 05 On3 Football Lane Kiffin attributes number of LSU injuries to SEC's nine-game conference slate, issues warning