https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/college-football-recruiting/2018/2/14/16966746/how-does-a-college-football-recruiting-cycle-work
Here is a nice little tutorial on how college football recruiting works for anyone confused on what recruiting actually is. It is a...
Ok man. First I never said that. You inferred that... which miscommunication happens. Second, I clarified that I didnt say that and you still chose to tell me what I was saying. So then I cant help you.
Oh wait... I see what you're saying. Geographic location. If its another state, it's...
Where did I say that I hoped Pitt would recruit better than us man? I said every surrounding state has big div 1 schools that recruit there also. I also said that even so, we still go into some of their backyards and out recruit them. Did you even read my original post?
I was bragging about...
Well sure! Why dont we just add Florida in as part of our state as well. Im pretty sure those other metropolitan areas that are according to you "technically" part of our state have some huge colleges recruiting there that we still compete against. Here is a link for you...
You serious Clark? I think its pretty damn impressive to sign a top 20 class when the state you play in produces 3 or 4 division 1 players a year. That means you are ALWAYS going into other teams backyard to swipe away recruits... not to mention other big time schools doing the same.
How many...
Seems so far WVU doesnt know how to run offense in the rain. Hope they get it figured out. Defense will break sooner or later with poor field position each drive.