It's sad to watch so many grown men get dragged by a tabloid poll.
I think worrying too much about being independent clouds the judgement just as much as the true believer partisans.
I'm more intrigued by the process that leads someone to believe, or more likely pretend to believe, the flawed reasoning. It's not even creative trolling, and I don't understand the benefit that comes with feigning idiocy.
How about a museum of hatred, racism and intimidation. It could be like the holocaust museum in DC.
Stark, somber and completely unflinching. Postcards from lynchings, membership rolls for The Sons/Daughters of the Confederacy, clear-eyed accounts of the plans to include certain falsehoods...
The opportunity to move away from Trump came and went. Those that chose him in 2024, after he absolutely orchestrated an attempt to overturn a national election through force and coercion, are fighting a lost cause that is probably going to get a lot more acutely ugly before it's flushed from...