Recent content by JerseyLion

  1. JerseyLion

    Now the double-talking geniuses on the board are telling us PSU's NIL budget is not competitive with top of b1g/FBS.... making MC's job impossible.

    Franklin was trending in the wrong direction. He has his best teams when NIL wasn't a factor.
  2. JerseyLion

    PSU vs USC.

    in that case, we need some of the USC kids to disrespect our linebackers.
  3. JerseyLion

    PSU vs USC.

    Franklin left the team in a really bad spot. The lack of depth at linbacker last year was inexcusable. It's too much to ask of anyone to dig the program out in less than a year. If the NIL situation doesn't change, I don't know if it is even possible.
  4. JerseyLion

    PSU vs USC.

    It's easy to blame the coaches, but the problem is much bigger. There is a lack of talent on both sides of the ball. I don't think there are a lot of kids on the roster who will be drafted by NFL teams.
  5. JerseyLion

    FC: White Out Tix….

    I hope your gut is right. Don't know if mine can handle another game like last week.
  6. JerseyLion

    FC: White Out Tix….

    Can't help thinking the prices of those tickets will drop like a rock after tonight.
  7. JerseyLion

    Any Cowboys fans out there?

    I'm a Cowboys fan and obviously a PSU fan. Last year was not kind. This year is shaping up to be the same. I can't say I was surprised by the way either game ended this weekend.
  8. JerseyLion

    “Penn State rises to No. 22 among public universities in 2027 US News ‘Best Colleges’”

    Test scores are badly skewed. The kids with bad to borderline test scores won't submit them unless they have to.
  9. JerseyLion

    Too funny, was watching BTN B1G Today yesterday and who do they have on as their new "Retired Coach Expert/Prognosticator"????

    And with that prediction, Biff now has people talking about him on the message boards. Mission accomplished.
  10. JerseyLion

    “Penn State rises to No. 22 among public universities in 2027 US News ‘Best Colleges’”

    PSU was in the top 10 for number of applications last year, As long as the applications and the kids keep coming, there isn't much of an incentive to contain tuition.
  11. JerseyLion

    F/OT: Men’s Restroom Etiquette/Decorum Question…

    It’s definitely a bit strange.
  12. JerseyLion

    F/OT: Men’s Restroom Etiquette/Decorum Question…

    Was the kid definitely a college student? The kid could have special needs and may not have the dexterity to use the zipper/hole.
  13. JerseyLion

    Sydney Sweeney gambling sex sells

    You think? I think this is really along gender lines. I don't know that I have heard any men complaining.
  14. JerseyLion

    Wisconsin/PSU set for 5:00 PM

    It looks like you can get Peacock for a free one week trial period. I will give that a shot.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Georgia vs. Alabama: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Beckham Black, CJ Rosser headline Saturday’s top performers at USA Basketball minicamp
  5. 05 On3 Football Ryan Coleman-Williams heads to locker room after injury in 1st half of Georgia vs. Alabama, cleared to return