Recent content by Jfly69

  1. J

    Northeastern

    What page in the nchsaa handbook is that on or is that espn1 or espn2
  2. J

    Northeastern

    It was posted on hudl!
  3. J

    Northeastern

    No rule against the holder handing or tossing the ball. U find that rule and post it if u know this to be true?
  4. J

    Northeastern

    U said that not me...They did us no favors thats 4 sure and I guarantee if u watched the film I watched u would be salty
  5. J

    Northeastern

    Ok move forward but thr film dont lie we scored 3 times on the goal line and the refs took nack a 2 pt conversion.. . Dick
  6. J

    Northeastern/WRH final thoughts...

    The refs were horrible and I personally went on the field to congratulate the dogs. Defense wins championships so good luck with the rest of season
  7. J

    Northeastern/WRH final thoughts...

    We lost dick! What else do u want? Go fix my kids fries
  8. J

    could northeastern beat havelock ..... lets be honest .......

    They seem to be classless!! I personally went on the field to congratulate each bulldog player after the game.
  9. J

    Northeastern/WRH final thoughts...

    The gift basket is in the mail and the guys in stripes will probably deliver it to you guys. U beat a damn good team thats all I can say but learn how to win with class. Good luck
  10. J

    Northeastern/WRH final thoughts...

    True that
  11. J

    Northeastern/WRH final thoughts...

    Hey yall won. I know this I am not a bragger , just like to hear facts.And for the record nobody has been crowned 2a champ yet. Dec 9th
  12. J

    Northeastern/WRH final thoughts...

    U had 1 long run called back and we had a 2pt conversion and a td we scored 3 times called back. There is no rule on a 2 pt conversion for the holders knee being down on that play. Refs sucked and yall won but dont just make up a bunch of imaginary ta stats to boost your ego.
  13. J

    Northeastern/WRH final thoughts...

    Spell check Dalmatian
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade