Recent content by JIMFKFT

  1. J

    Do you feel a connection to modern players?

    I'm old, so I recall the days of watching players develop over several years. So I recognized most players when I saw them play. In the past 15 years, all that has gone. I've seen references to players from recent years (not walk-ons) and I've had no idea who they are. I find it disappointing...
  2. J

    TV Buying Advice...

    I've been Samsung for many years. When I have the occasional glitch, I've always been able to contact tech support by phone to get help. Or at least that was the case the last time I reached out to them.
  3. J

    Should our guys live in Wildcat Lodge?

    Somewhere out there is a developer who will tear down a couple of houses on Linden Walk or Aylesford Place, build two- and three-bedroom condos with luxe amenities, and rent them to "student-athletes" and their hangers-on for $5k a month.
  4. J

    OT: Worried about Ryan Lemond

    Doc Jones always gives me a DRE when I see him every year. It's a little bit off-putting and I've been meaning to ask him about it, but otherwise, he is an excellent dentist.
  5. J

    Now will people get off Pope's *** and support this team

    Pope used every foot of the runway, but he landed this recruiting season successfully. Things feel a lot better now than they did a month or so ago.
  6. J

    Expectations for the upcoming football season

    I expect a more entertaining product on the field and more optimism in the fan base. Whether that translates into a bowl-eligible season in Year 1 is not something that I'll obsess about.
  7. J

    How old is Billy Donovan ?

    Whenever I need a basic question answered, I drive to your local library and look it up. If only there was another way.
  8. J

    Over the transfer portal

    If I were trying to break the bond between fans and college sports, I would do three things -- 1. begin an era of one and one, in which hotshot players looking solely for their best opportunity to impress NBA scouts spend no more than 30 games playing for a college team before moving on to "the...
  9. J

    "We will not fail." - Coach Mark Pope, November 18th, 2025.

    You guys are right -- at the beginning of the season, he should have said: "We will fail." And, yes, we should criticize his faith, because being positive is toxic.
  10. J

    Weinberg is out so I am too.

    Is the discussion about Jews? So Jews are funny and take themselves too seriously? Huh.
  11. J

    Weinberg is out so I am too.

    What's a juice?
  12. J

    Lowe's shoulder

    I'm trying to imagine fighting through screens with a bad shoulder.
  13. J

    I think the best scorer left is popular

    He is a lock to be on the College Basketball All Name Team.
  14. J

    Tucker Talks Rick Pitino

    Rick Pitino ruined his legacy at UofL.
  15. J

    This should unequivocally be the end of Mitch

    I feel a little stupider even reading a post like this.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: 4-star ATH Brayden Arnold closing in on a commitment -- and one team is trending
  5. 05 On3 'Bedlam on Ice' to bring Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State rivalry back to Boone Pickens Stadium for club hockey showcase