Recent content by JKBCAT

  1. J

    Honest question for Cal supporters

    Coach of the decade, yes I am keeping Cal. That's an honest answer
  2. J

    Jim Master...

    Financial advisor in Lexington.
  3. J

    Knoxville

    The good ol red X's, I have missed you
  4. J

    College $$$$

  5. J

    LSU A.D.OUT...

    This......
  6. J

    Who will win the Virginia/Auburn game?

    I really need Auburn to win so I can win the office pool, a whopping $140.00
  7. J

    Tony Barbee being considered for

    Could Steve Alford be his replacement?
  8. J

    I love....

  9. J

    Today should be a big day !

    I will be surprised if Brooks comes to UK, odd timing of the announcement
  10. J

    When watching at home, what kind of TV do you watch on?

    Just curious, what the heck do some of you folks do for a living. I'm impressed
  11. J

    IU still in Lunardi’s first four out

    I am hoping Belmont gets in, they are a pretty good little team in the OVC
  12. J

    Kentuckian Bolden leaves WVU team

    Huggie Bear has had a tough season.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 UCLA vs. Oregon: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football The Matt Rhule decision that sends the wrong message about this Nebraska team
  3. 03 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  4. 04 On3 Football Nico Iamaleava not on field for UCLA to start 2nd half vs. Oregon, Ty Diffenbach enters
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is buzzing with top 2027 and 2028 recruits who can envision playing for Eric Morris and the Cowboys