Recent content by jo3

  1. J

    However, I did not know if it was against the rules or not. And I would not have said it was...

    However, I did not know if it was against the rules or not. And I would not have said it was you. I would have came to you directly and I never would have stated you you or your group.
  2. J

    Look, im not trying to be a jerk, I even said I wouldnt call you out directly, on my post if you...

    Look, im not trying to be a jerk, I even said I wouldnt call you out directly, on my post if you go read it. I just wanted clarity. But I have seen it 6 or 7 times now, a post comes out on on3 and within 10 mins you put a post up. I have a large Gator Group too. I have refrained from putting out...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade