Recent content by JohnWalls

  1. J

    Watching the draft combine...top SGs according to Bilas...

    Dude, he's going top 7 no doubt
  2. J

    vote for Willie for Naismith player of the year

    Does this have any effect on the actual award? If not, this is pointless
  3. J

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

    Well looks like Calipari made ZERO adjustments at halftime
  4. J

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

    Play some f'n defense
  5. J

    *** Official CatsIllustrated Kentucky v Notre Dame Prediction Contest ***

    Kentucky: 78 Notre Lame: 72 Tiebreaker: 11
  6. J

    Could LSU beat Villanova?

  7. J

    SIAP... Game time?

    I think they announce it later tonight
  8. J

    Video of Ulis Double Tech?

    Thank you sir
  9. J

    Video of Ulis Double Tech?

    At what time in the game did it happen?
  10. J

    Palm disagrees with Lunardi

    My palm points in 5 directions
  11. J

    Who's hotter:Shannon Spake or Kaylee Hartung?

    Spake is a dude with boobs
  12. J

    Christian hitler aside, what player did you hate?

    Walsh Taurean Green Calathes Downey Sosa Squeaky Johnson Wojo Simon Handbrah I'm drawing a blank on a few guys but I know I hate them
  13. J

    Town's #1 in Goodman's latest mock draft

    I'm really shocked to see Aaron left out of the first round. I understand Andrew, nut Aaron seems like a guy who will be in the league for 12+ years because of his outside and mid-range game.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Report: President Donald Trump still plans to attend Georgia-Alabama game despite Tropical Storm Isaias
  5. 05 On3 Football 2026 ACC Championship Polymarket odds updated after Week 5