Recent content by jonpb70

  1. J

    Heels beat UVA tonight

    Um, wasn't it that not long ago that the ACC tournament. was not supposed to mean. a lot. according to uncheat fans and ole roy?
  2. J

    Heels beat UVA tonight

    After that 3 ol roy sitting on the greian throne
  3. J

    Heels beat UVA tonight

    Virginia getting Anderson back yesterday is probably going to mess with their chemistry somewhat.
  4. J

    What is the worst encounter you've ever had with a Tar Heel Fan?

    Hi, I am an info lurker but I have had way too many bad/weird encounters , however , I have realized that unc fans are like the shrimp at a seafood. buffet. after you release. them a couple will float while most sink but in the end. they all flush.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back
  3. 03 On3 Football Josh Pate: Shane Beamer's time at South Carolina has 'run its course'
  4. 04 On3 Football Lane Kiffin attributes number of LSU injuries to SEC's nine-game conference slate, issues warning
  5. 05 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions