Recent content by jonpuck

  1. J

    OT: Are You Watching Halftime Show? Also, TPUSA Show Expectedly Bombs

    I really don’t care about all the political and religious stuff in this thread. I don’t care which artist is the biggest in 2025. However, you crossed the line when talking about WWE. I thought Bad Bunny did a good job in the WWE but let’s not go crazy and call that the greatest entrance ever.
  2. J

    OT: Are You Watching Halftime Show? Also, TPUSA Show Expectedly Bombs

    it is in at 2. We will be watching the Puppy Bowl. That is why we willl be watching Olympic events during halftime.
  3. J

    OT: Are You Watching Halftime Show? Also, TPUSA Show Expectedly Bombs

    No but not for any of the reasons listed. I don’t really listen to newer artists across any genre. I stick to music before 2010. We will switch to catching up on Olympic events.
  4. J

    Let’s talk Trump/Kamala

    Neither 2024 for both topics.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  3. 03 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Robert Griffin III: Dylan Stewart 'tanking his draft stock' with 'uncoachable' behavior vs. Alabama
  5. 05 On3 Football Nick Saban recalls taking secret interview for New York Giants job while at Michigan State