Recent content by jor22

  1. J

    Our Resident Psychopath on VT Board (AGAIN)

    I have never posted on "The Gobbler" I went over to check out the thread and it said I was banned for inappropriate content? Again, I never posted on Virginia Tech board, anyone else have a problem going over to the site?
  2. J

    Basketball Interesting away game confirmed: Keenessaw State

    I'll be there. 2 hours away. I live in the town they filmed my cousin Viny. Jasper county GA.
  3. J

    Full Game

  4. J

    Is there any update on Papa Kante?

    He is Injured!
  5. J

    OT: Sound of Freedom

    Wife and I, heading out to the theater. tomorrow to check it out. I heard it was excellent!
  6. J

    Dean Reiber To Charlotte

    https://www.nj.com/rutgersbasketball/2023/04/rutgers-transfer-dean-reiber-announces-destination.html
  7. J

    Matt Painter

    Sorry wrong video above.
  8. J

    Matt Painter

  9. J

    RUUM-L replay

    Thanks!
  10. J

    Kassondra Brown

  11. J

    Zukudo Igwenagu to UMass

On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Chris Del Conte addresses 'embarrassing' conduct, celebrations from Texas players vs. Tennessee
  5. 05 On3 Football Brian Kelly: 'Take Luke Fickell off that hot seat' after Wisconsin's comeback win vs. Penn State