Recent content by Joshlive

  1. J

    ON3/Polymarket

    Wow, shoved down our throats is wild. I’ve never thought of an add as shoving something down my throat.
  2. J

    UNC Women’s Soccer 2025-2026

    I met Bella Gaetino’s father in the Detroit airport last night on his way to Texas for today’s game. He was in full on UNC gear and I was flying home to Charlotte so I said hello. We chatted about our daughters being UNC students and he mentioned he was going to watch his daughter play soccer…...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
  4. 04 On3 Football South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back