Recent content by JROLEFTY

  1. JROLEFTY

    WDE Wily. Well done.

    WDE Wily. Well done.
  2. JROLEFTY

    How did you fare? With cerebral palsy I got the pimp limp down but running makes it tough. But...

    How did you fare? With cerebral palsy I got the pimp limp down but running makes it tough. But the dog knows to pick me up when I fall. He also knows to nudge my hip when we move too fast. 😆
  3. JROLEFTY

    Good luck. Stay clear of acme boxes and road runner and you will be fine. My service dog and I...

    Good luck. Stay clear of acme boxes and road runner and you will be fine. My service dog and I walk 5k daily. But running is a completely different beast. War eagle from Austin tx.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade