Recent content by Jshusc

  1. J

    It is the disc edition but you can download games too. I got it for 548 (this includes tax) and...

    It is the disc edition but you can download games too. I got it for 548 (this includes tax) and had to pay 27 bucks to Walmart. So 575 if I don’t have to ship. 575 plus shipping otherwise
  2. J

    Shoot me an email to [email protected] if want the PS5. I’ve got a potential buyer in Texas, but...

    Shoot me an email to [email protected] if want the PS5. I’ve got a potential buyer in Texas, but he hasn’t committed
  3. J

    OT: PS5

    Oh believe me, I wasn’t in love with the chase I had to go through to get one (especially when my son told me he decided on an Xbox for his birthday afterwards). It’s dumb, but I just don’t want to lose money on the deal.
  4. J

    OT: PS5

    Shoot me a DM if so
  5. J

    OT: PS5

    I’m not making a dime. Selling for my cost plus tax. I’m also getting paid back for 2 months of being on Walmart premium I had to be on for the “opportunity” to purchase it. If me selling it for my cost makes me a POS, my apologies but I’ll sleep well.
  6. J

    OT: PS5

    Ended up with an extra one. If anyone struggling to find one, let me know. I’m unloading for less than secondary. Just a bit of an upsell for the pain the butt it was to find. I’m in Columbia.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1
  5. 05 On3 Football USA Today reveals Top 12 players in latest Heisman Trophy rankings after Week 5