Recent content by jwhkchawk

  1. J

    KU’s Bidunga to the portal

    Fwiw I’ve heard Flory’s intention is to go back to KU if they put the money on the table, but it’ll be Duke if he leaves. Selfs return was contingent on NIL boost from 7-9 mil this year, to 15+ this coming year. KU will be gearing up for 1-2 more rides with Self.
  2. J

    ***** Kentucky vs Iowa State Game Thread *****

    Hard not to chuckle as a KU fan. Hilton only makes it worse. Glad another fanbase gets to see how annoying it is.
  3. J

    ***** Kentucky vs Iowa State Game Thread *****

    Welcome to playing ISU lol. They foul so much the refs stop calling it.
  4. J

    Question about BYU

    BYU was down 20+ to all of UCONN, Villanova, KU, Zona. They have talent and made all of those games interesting because they have AJ, Richie and Rob who all can go off. But outside of that, their role players are awful.
  5. J

    Kansas officially out for Jaxson?

    Rush, Oubre, Henry, Wilson, Gradey all have found homes and had reasonable careers/starts. And McCullar will this year. Definitely no stars—but I couldn’t name many Pope has produced yet either haha. We certainly have not been an NBA pipeline atleast the last several years as I can’t even...
  6. J

    Kansas officially out for Jaxson?

    Walk on here, KU staff feels good about getting one of: Robinson Furphy return Or actually Javon Small who hasn’t signed with WVU Could not tell you which is most likely but continue to agree Robinson spending his last year coming off the bench for KU to prepare for the NBA and improve stock...
  7. J

    Interesting Jaxson Robinson quote on Pope

    Harris, Mayo, Griffen, Robinson, Storr, KJ Adams, Dickinson would be the primary rotation of 7. With spot minutes from Bidunga and Elmarko Jackson. I’m guessing Elmarko would be the one upset and likely transfer after this year I’d bet. Regardless it’s a fun lineup on paper.
  8. J

    Interesting Jaxson Robinson quote on Pope

    For what it’s worth KU has been working Robinson ever since Kugel had to go elsewhere for academic reasons. It sounds like a KU/UK battle if he decides to return to college. It’s a weird choice for Robinson…but I’m just relaying what I’m hearing on our end.
  9. J

    25” 5 * wing Will Riley

    Only 25”? Kinda short to play wing. Must have some good hops
  10. J

    KU gets another top portal player (Update - Dickinson also announces his return)

    I would say no. Especially if Kugel doesn’t make it to KU. But you guys are building a whole team and we have 3 starters (potentially 4 pending Furphy returning). KU is simply addressing the areas of concern from last year—shooting and shot creating. I’m sure defense will have its struggles...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  2. 02 On3 Football Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
  3. 03 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps becomes law
  4. 04 On3 Football Kirk Ferentz compares Jeremiah Smith to Saquan Barkley, Randy Moss ahead of Top 15 showdown
  5. 05 On3 Football No decision made on College Football Playoff expansion, executive director says