Recent content by K_TIME

  1. K_TIME

    Kenny Minchey

    1. Minchey is a good but not eye popping athlete at QB....He is not going to break otu of pocket for explosive plays when it breaks down. 2. Minchey is hititng 67% completion percentage, 233 yards per game, 7 TD vs. 1 Int....no rushing stats to speak of. 3. His accuracy to hit guys to get YAC...
  2. K_TIME

    Rat Poison. After A&M win

    I think South Alabama is maybe a bit less thane Youngstown....even if we aren't focused...I think we win handily. I am glad we are playing a scrub vs. USC...which we could lose and need to win.
  3. K_TIME

    3wks into the season…who are your standouts

    Best players: Ty Bryant Heard Colton Price Willie Rodriguez Humphrey-Grace Casteel I get all these guys get make NFL rosters eventually. And give kudus to Stoops and Stein...for getting some dudes in portal and some we recruited from day one. Potential to be standouts as season wears...
  4. K_TIME

    NBA: Ron Jeremy signs with the Houston Rockets

    I get added some bulk.....but he still looks old Luka-ihs. Flabby Arms, not a ton of muscle defintion......he needs to be in tip top shape to give him any foot speed advantage.
  5. K_TIME

    It took Stoops 12 years to beat a top 10 team on the road

    Owned Florida at the end....and soem of them were solid teams. Two dang good Citrus Bowl wins vs. hgher ranked teams Penn St Iowa I get the end was poor....but his run from year 4 thru year 7 was very good football IMO
  6. K_TIME

    It took Stoops 12 years to beat a top 10 team on the road

    1. What exactly was Stoops top 10 road win? Was it Ole Miss with Vandagriff? 2. I get the comparison of Stiops and Stein…but I don’t see why one doing good means the other was worse stuff. Stoops did a solid job IMO…did Mitch way overdue with the money…indeed but Mitch the same nonsense with...
  7. K_TIME

    Texas AM nuggets

    1, Great win by UK....shows this team will be dangerous in SEC. We have weaknesses that will be exploited....but this team has some pieces and a solid staff to scheme them up. 2. Minchey was simply outstanding....14-18 for 252, 2 TD and 0 Ints. Kept operation clean all game long, no near...
  8. K_TIME

    Seneca Driver

    Great point...Venables looks like a deer in headlights on offense. And Stein has UK TE catchign all kinds of action in this offense. I don't see why you'd risk it either ot be honest.
  9. K_TIME

    One big difference between Stein and Stoops teams...

    Stoops was fine so long as he had a legit OC....as soon as Coen started the back and forth with NFL....Stoops had no answer for offense and late in his tenure having to get on Scangerello/Bush were disasters. Seeing good to great coaches (Dabo, Fulmer, Orgeron, Jimbo Fischer, Bobby Bowden...
  10. K_TIME

    What’s up with LSU?

    Well.... 1. Trinidad Chambliss is looking pretty much un guardable in college. Very Vince Young, Tebow, Cam Newton-ish kind of impact. with his amazing accuracy, can make plays with his feet and he just commands the offense so well. He's gotta be heisman front runner by a lot at this stage...
  11. K_TIME

    QB play

    Well....in this offense...the QB has to throw for more than 200 yards. This ain't Stoops and a cloud of dust. And in this league with all the single high safety looks....you have to hit that back shoulder as the good defenses will just clog up the middle and short stuff. I haven't seen...
  12. K_TIME

    Texas looks very beatable this season

    I want to see the full game play out....but Arch is being outplayed by Sayin. And how many games did Arch get outplayed by opposing QB last year....hell Cutter Boley was better vs. UK. He needs to start ouptlaying his opposing QB at some point.....
  13. K_TIME

    All I wanted to see was a competitive, well coached, exciting team

    What I liked: - The Defense held up nicely for a half.....I have hope that Stein won't be Mumme-esque with all offense and a pitiful defense. But that 2nd half was bad. - I think we are finding some guys that need more snaps in Patterson and Darby. - Bryant and Casteel are strong safety duo...
  14. K_TIME

    All I wanted to see was a competitive, well coached, exciting team

    I think you are correct....Alinen appears to ahve better feet and Knox appears to be good enough inside to hold up. Wood.....he simply has been a bust in limited time the past 2 years.....and his first game in his 4th year ddint look good.
  15. K_TIME

    Impressions on the Football Cats after week 1

    1. The offense schematics appear to have purpose....Coen seemed to run a very good/clean operation his first go round...but under Stoops this has been the norm to be struggling to snap ball, get a rhythm, attack a Defense weakness besides running the ball, set up plays, etc... So we got what...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  4. 04 On3 NIL ABC sweeps Week 4 college football TV ratings windows, FOX sees big Friday night viewership
  5. 05 On3 Football Josh Pate names his Top-10 SEC quarterbacks through Week 4 of season