Recent content by K_Y_E

  1. K

    EMBARRASSING

    NW is the only other team I like in the Big 10 and I think Fitz is a hell of a coach. Just a **** night. Good luck on the rest of the year guys.
  2. K

    Congratulations Wildcats! Top Twenty Ranking This week!

    Congrats from a Husker fan. I’ve always like your program and think Fitz is a hell of a coach. He made Frost look like an *** today. Our program is finished. I’ll be rooting for you guys the rest of the way.
  3. K

    NU-Minnesota first half thread

    Hope you guys get a win today. Other than the Huskers, I always root for you guys. Fitz is a class act and a damn good coach. Good luck.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Ohio State vs. Iowa: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  3. 03 On3 Football The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
  4. 04 On3 Football Minnesota trolls Michigan, plays 'Mr. Brightside' after victory in Little Brown Jug game
  5. 05 On3 Football Lincoln Kienholz will play for Louisville vs. NC State in Week 5