Recent content by kat92

  1. K

    When Does Cal Hang it Up?

    when Cal accepted the UK job, I remember him saying something about staying 10 years. Any one else remember that?
  2. K

    Loyola

  3. K

    ROLL TIDE

  4. K

    MVP

  5. K

    Officiating....

    I believe those ticky tacky fouls make our guys reluctant so they back off and then there is also the threat of that second foul and you sit. They seem afraid to play because they are gonna get called. I cannot believe when I see other teams not called and we get loaded down with them. Happens...
  6. K

    Alabama

On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia