Recent content by kcpoke88

  1. K

    4K TVs

    Netflix is now offering 4k content but you need to be subscribed to their highest plan: http://www.cnet.com/news/4k-content-guide-what-to-watch-in-4k-today/ Bville is right about distance. just know that todays tvs refresh faster than the human eye can process so at certain distances we cant...
  2. K

    Canceled Directv

    I have worked in the tv world for years now and I have not paid a "subscription" for about 2 years. I use a roku box as my primary "source" for tv. I can watch all televised OSU games live for free but it takes leaning on friends and family to do so. so go get your Roku box, plug it into...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  5. 05 Women's Sports JuJu Watkins is back — and 'excited' for on-court pairing with Jazzy Davidson at USC