Recent content by Kellymo0603

  1. K

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    Just wanted to come over here and wish yall good luck this season. Sure I’ll be rooting against yall, but I think yall are a good group of people
  2. K

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    Been meaning to ask as a Nole fan, how have y'all been able to do such a good job this cycle and potentially next with keeping the high school talent. We've lost roughly 5 or so high schoolers to the pros and we don't have a single 2027 commit.
  3. K

    UNC Women’s Soccer 2025-2026

    Interesting you say that because I didn't think Stanford has been hit hard until this year. Only really paid attention to y'all as I consider you and to a more recent extent Stanford the chief rivals of FSU each year. And yeah, FSU hasn't been hit super hard until last year. Since Jordan Bugg...
  4. K

    UNC Women’s Soccer 2025-2026

    As an FSU fan, I can give some information on that front. For the 2026 class we have lost 3/4 players straight to the pros. We have also lost 5 underclassmen to the pros plus our 6 seniors. Our current roster I believe is sat at 18 to where we will probably have to try to get 4-6 players in the...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Eli Manning pulling for nephew Arch Manning, Texas to win vs. alma mater Ole Miss
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 2028 Rivals150: Josiah Rose has established himself as PG1, but the race for the No. 2 point guard is heating up