Recent content by kevinol

  1. kevinol

    USA Women’s Soccer vs 51st State

    Have you made up with Nate yet?;)
  2. kevinol

    Starlink

    I live in Kodiak , Alaska and have a remote property on Afognak Island, cabin and out buildings. I ordered the Starlink system last year so I could have internet at the cabin primarily for news and marine weather. I will start by saying the actual service when up and running is amazingly good...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Chris Del Conte addresses 'embarrassing' conduct, celebrations from Texas players vs. Tennessee
  5. 05 On3 Football Brian Kelly: 'Take Luke Fickell off that hot seat' after Wisconsin's comeback win vs. Penn State