Recent content by kiddman32

  1. K

    Free throws!

    Free throws have always been tricky to practice because it seems rather inefficient to create the game situation of running, jumping, banging, shooting on the move, then suddenly stopping and standing still to take a shot under high stress with a ton of noise assaulting your ears. Typical FT...
  2. K

    Aaron Woliczko Interview Today

    Since I was there in person, this is the first time I've ever watched the video. One of the announcers kept calling her "Volchick". :)
  3. K

    Aaron Woliczko Interview Today

    Even BETTER! Just found the whole game! Girls Middle School All-Star Game LIVE 4/16/22 5th Annual All NorCal Games Scroll to 12 minutes for the jump ball.
  4. K

    Aaron Woliczko Interview Today

    Wow.... I just found a short highlight reel from the first game I saw MW play! (Also, the one time I talked to her). McKenna Woliczko Nor Cal Sports TV All-Star Game Highlights 2022
  5. K

    Aaron Woliczko Interview Today

    In my several times seeing MW play in-person, I only talked to her once for just a few seconds and never met her parents, to my knowledge. So, all I can go on this is that MW's game is so amazingly selfless for such an obvious superstar that she must have been raised and taught right.
  6. K

    McDonald’s Game

    So far, it's classic McKenna, going back to when I first saw her in an 8th grade all-star game. Total team player, versatile, will do all the little things to set up others. She could have scored 50 in that 8th grade game if she'd wanted to, but she played a complete team game, scoring maybe...
  7. K

    McKenna's game tonight

    Yup... Phillips gets bashed by local fans and forum posters here in NorCal all the time... She gets the hate because Mitty can't seem to win the big one (5 straight Open final losses since Covid). They always say things like she has the most talent and yet can't win. It's total crap, imho...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 NIL Dan Hurley on navigating the NIL landscape: 'I look at it like it's a poker game'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: USA Today reveals Coaches Poll Top 25 after Week 5