Recent content by Kingslayer

  1. K

    Wrestlestat is now a subscription service

    Don’t worry I paid attention and can confirm you didn’t miss anything.
  2. K

    Where Ya Been?

    Cool video and pictures.
  3. K

    Greatest Villain in PSU Wrestling History

    Went with Dake for beating Taylor and Frank in the finals.
  4. K

    Why Social Media is enriching our lives, while it eats away at the fabric of our society.

    This is where I land , I think Dake’s NCAA brackets contained more world team members and world Medalist.
  5. K

    Rutgers wrestling: Anthony Knox news and which standout is changing weights?

    How is he putting all the weight on, is he going to the all you can eat Buffett every day
  6. K

    EARLY 2026-27 lineup projections/discussions

    I would say more stupid than controversial. SVN has gone 3,3 and 2 . I think he gets it done this year , he can take anyone at that weight . If Kasak could beat him and get to 149 I think that would have happened already.
  7. K

    Where Ya Been?

    Was over there in June , loved Crete and Paros. In Crete I stayed in Chania and it was wonderful and very easy and cheap to rent a car to get around . Same with Paros stayed in Naousa . I purposely avoided Mykonos and Santorini have heard great things about Rhodes and Corfu. Not sure you...
  8. K

    Has Virginia Tech improved to the point where they will be competing with the big boys next March?

    I think it has been decades since the NCAA had 177 lb weight class. I know they did in the 80’s.
  9. K

    AJ Ferrari reportedly in trouble again (6/27/26)

    Interesting that I recently came across the story of execution of Coptic Christians from Egypt a few years ago.
  10. K

    AJ Ferrari reportedly in trouble again (6/27/26)

    When don’t Saturday and Sunday follow Friday?
  11. K

    EARLY 2026-27 lineup projections/discussions

    Based on interviews it appears they have a decent relationship, I am sure they have worked out who is at what weight or will.
  12. K

    Where Ya Been?

    Been in Italy for the last couple of weeks and have an another week or so. I was disappointed in Amalfi and wished I skipped it , much more crowded than 6 years ago. Loved Ravenna , Florence , Sienna , Orvieto. Currently in Trieste which is great . Used trains only to move around . All the...
  13. K

    '26 Final X, 6/19 (and 9/25), thread

    Probably too young but need to add Bruce Sutter and more recently Micah Parsons
  14. K

    '26 Final X, 6/19 (and 9/25), thread

    I had to google what a draft was , damn that can’t feel good. I personally stay a good ways back from anything that large
  15. K

    '26 Final X, 6/19 (and 9/25), thread

    Help those of us unable to watch
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade